• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 426 max wedge

Status
Not open for further replies.

71rr440+6

Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1964 ... 426 max wedge stage 3 complete engine out of 64 belvidere currently in a 63 sport fury that i have sold. motor is in excellent running condition.comes complete .air cleaners to oil pan.15k pm me if interested and need more info.thanks

001.JPG 003.JPG

as far as i know this was the casting for the 63 and 64 and was also the high nickle block,but i am not a expert..some of the info i have i was told and some i can research..i will do my best to be as honest as possible..i am trying to sell it while it is in the car so a potential buyer can hear it run and inspect it.

002.JPG

if i could find the right car i will keep the motor...64 belvedere or something like that...which ever comes first

its behind the starter ..i will get that when i take the header and starter off....i was hoping the cast number identified the year

here are more cast numbers and pics of the motor

002.JPG 001.JPG 005.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 006.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back