• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

426 street wedge production numbers

Cracked Block

Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
I have been trying to find out how many 1964 Dodge Polaras left the factory with a 426 "Street Wedge". So far I haven't had much success. I think that more Polara 500's were produced with the street wedge than the basic Polara. But who knows for certain?

I've been trying to find the production figures as well, but for my 1964 Dodge 440 2 door sedan 426 Street Wedge with a 4 speed, and so far I have not been able to find out.
However, If you find out or if someone can help the both of us with an answer, let us know.

Numbers for specific engines not available for 64 except Hemi and Max wedge. Numbers are available for 65 and you could get an idea about how many 64 were made. For example there were less than 200 65 Coroner two door sedans made with the 426 wedge.

I think that I'll try and get a hold of Chrysler on this and hope to find out that way.
Thank you for letting me know.
200 for the 1965 Coronet good to know.

Auto Transport Service
Back