• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 426 wedge distributor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geetex

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
#2444684 dual point distributor for a 1965 426 street wedge. The rest of the part number is 1BS-4006-L. The tag isn't in great shape so I can't read the date on it. Shaft spins smooth, everything seems to be in good shape, the lead wire has been butt spliced, could probably run it as is but should probably still be gone through. $300 + shipping from 60510.
If you're interested, please contact me here. Thank you. I can take more pictures if you need them.

Dist 1.JPG

Dist 2.JPG

Dist 3.JPG

#2444684 dual point distributor for a 1965 426 street wedge. The rest of the part number is 1BS-4006-L. The tag isn't in great shape so I can't read the date on it. Shaft spins smooth, everything seems to be in good shape, the lead wire has been butt spliced, could probably run it as is but should probably still be gone through. $300 + shipping from 60510.
If you're interested, please contact me here. Thank you. I can take more pictures if you need them.

View attachment 1328675

View attachment 1328676

View attachment 1328677
is this still available

Yes, it is. If you're interested send me a PM with any questions.
Thanks, and have a great day,
Rick

Yes, it is. If you're interested send me a PM with any questions.
Thanks, and have a great day,
Rick
Can you send me a picture of the tag and the date code and would you take 200 ? PayPal ?

Carson,
Your inbox is full. Let me know when you have some room in it and I'll send you a PM.

View attachment 1328675

View attachment 1328676

View attachment 1328677
You can go ahead and send those pictures now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back