440+6 with Vintage Air Question

HeliPilot71

Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a bracket for my vintage air compressor that will allow it to be used with the 440+6. As some of you may know, installing the bracket that came with the system is too high once mounted and interferes with the +6 air cleaner. I know they have to be out there. Any help or remedies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot for any information.

Eric

493 Mike

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
I used this system from Billet Connection:
Mike
IMG_2562.JPG

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a bracket for my vintage air compressor that will allow it to be used with the 440+6. As some of you may know, installing the bracket that came with the system is too high once mounted and interferes with the +6 air cleaner. I know they have to be out there. Any help or remedies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot for any information.

Eric
was wondering were the compressor sits,I would love to add AC to my 6 pack setup. I thought all the compressors sit up top.

HeliPilot71

Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
was wondering were the compressor sits,I would love to add AC to my 6 pack setup. I thought all the compressors sit up top.
That's the issue I am facing...its too high and hits the air cleaner...It's been done; looking for insight on what bracket was used.