• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 440 and 727 transmission for 68 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheriffandy013

Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the above. The more complete and ready to swap the better, let me know what you have. Not looking to break the bank but it would be nice to have a few extra horses than stock. Recently pulled or rebuilt, let me know. Im in Colorado but willing to pay for shipping on the right set up.

Looking for the above. The more complete and ready to swap the better, let me know what you have. Not looking to break the bank but it would be nice to have a few extra horses than stock. Recently pulled or rebuilt, let me know. Im in Colorado but willing to pay for shipping on the right set up.

Hi
I’m here in Las Vegas NV .

I’ve been in the hobby since the 70’s. I have decided to thin the herd so to speak .
I have a 440 I removed from a motorhome as a runner . Have 727 Torqueflite As well .
Being in Vegas it’s not out of the realm of possibility to load this in the back of a pickup & head north to cool country…in a few hours …..it’s about 113 here now .
If you’re interested I can get you some info off the engine like dates & numbers . It’s complete as removed . Tranny # too …
Let me know if you want to go further.
Thanks & Happy Father’s Day !
John

Hi
I’m here in Las Vegas NV .

I’ve been in the hobby since the 70’s. I have decided to thin the herd so to speak .
I have a 440 I removed from a motorhome as a runner . Have 727 Torqueflite As well .
Being in Vegas it’s not out of the realm of possibility to load this in the back of a pickup & head north to cool country…in a few hours …..it’s about 113 here now .
If you’re interested I can get you some info off the engine like dates & numbers . It’s complete as removed . Tranny # too …
Let me know if you want to go further.
Thanks & Happy Father’s Day !
John

Interested in the info on what you have for sure, as well as mileage and condition. Do you have any pics by chance?

Hi !

let me get you some ….
&
I’ll send it you’re way !
Hey Rocky Mountain High Colorado Men of Mopar !
Well I picked the perfect day to bring into the light a precious moment… just like the ladies do eh , Only it’s 115+ here today !
Man wrestling a motor & tranny isn’t any fun in this sun…..
Here ya go …
It’s almost 9pm here now writing back to you . Pics & number verification 440 . Steel Crank too
See The Solid Dampner !
COMPLETE AS REMOVED .
CARB To OILPAN
WATER PUMP To 727 Tailshaft.
AC Pump / PS Pump / Alternator
Starter / All Pulleys / Brackets/ Exhaust Manifolds / Even Still Has The Spark Plugs in it . Not A Piece Has Been Removed .
Engine Mounts Too.
Perfect Candidate For An Empty
Engine Bay !
I’ve also been told the HD Truck
Power trains were equipped with
4 gear planateries in the transmission.
Been Savin This Beautiful Blue
Baby for my Coronet Spare .
But it looks like you could use it more than me .
I believe this had 52k on it when I pulled it & I ran it on a bottle of gas to check Oil Pressure, was fine . No Noises out of the ordinary.
It looks like it’s either a 73 or 78
Manufacture . As The exhaust is still complete & I’ve been cleaning it to see , guess what lites out …after 9pm …
Here are some pics of the
Blue Boy …Been In A Desert Motorhome & Stored In My
Desert Garage Since . No High
Humidity & Condensation Here!!

Oh and I have a hoist & can help load it up.
2750 obo …
Engine & Tranny Are in Las Vegas
Nevada . FREE PICKUP!
Happy Fathers Day !!!
Mopar2ya..
John

D31AC7D0-A061-488C-823B-D8F7A68B152A.jpeg 42BF461C-9E47-4582-BE57-C8DEAFC3A0C4.jpeg 7FD370E3-96E0-42B5-BA96-1CA503D9F2A9.jpeg AB29FAB6-97D8-41D9-A049-4C79E60B7EB4.jpeg F4F4E44E-AD12-448B-B808-CFC29BED30E2.jpeg 500781E3-365E-4EF1-94E1-B770B701B3A2.jpeg 08185529-D638-4494-8834-AEAB0D44564A.jpeg

and you were interested in possibly making a trip to colorado? Looks like its what I need.

and you were interested in possibly making a trip to colorado? Looks like its what I need.
Good Morning!
It’s already 100 degrees ….
Another hot one ….. Welcome to the desert … it’s a Dry Heat !
So is sticking your head in the oven eh…
Yeah it sure was “fun” wrestling that “blues brother” out of its hiding place into the light ….
Anyway I’m going to try cleaning
The date code area more to see if I can get a better pic of it . With the manifolds on its right behind it & hard to see…

In reply to you’re question of
Delivery to Colorado . I must respectfully decline as I work & just have a lot going on.

I will help you load this beauty to make sure it gets to its new home in good condition .

Thanks & Happy Fathers Day !
John

Hey Sherrif !
Is Barney Fife holding down the Fort while you were working on the Dodge ?
Wanted to let you know I have another part to include for you as a Value Add . Here Are A Couple of Pics of The Air Cleaner.
Included For You. It’s Probably Worth a C-Note .
Let me know when you want to get this picked up . It’s just a days drive from you .

Happy Fathers Day !

mopar2ya!

Thanks

John

69C781EC-F9D8-4B10-A226-1EFC1F98CDC3.jpeg 752A569A-D986-41A0-AAE7-BFB442B6E498.jpeg

Hey Sherrif !
Is Barney Fife holding down the Fort while you were working on the Dodge ?
Wanted to let you know I have another part to include for you as a Value Add . Here Are A Couple of Pics of The Air Cleaner.
Included For You. It’s Probably Worth a C-Note .
Let me know when you want to get this picked up . It’s just a days drive from you .

Happy Fathers Day !

mopar2ya!

Thanks

John

View attachment 1126214 View attachment 1126215
Im looking at my schedule...I have to get out there soon anyway. Ill be in touch

Hey, sorry, I thought I replied earlier, but yes, let it go. My new schedule does not allow me to go to vegas at this point. and, staying small blok going to save me some moneyfor now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back