• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 440 complete running engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

FJ6 v code RR

Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a fresh 1978 440 bolt in ready with c body oil pan will fit in a-body and b-e-body cars, new plugs, wires, cap rotor, alternator, water pump and valve covers also new Edelbrock aluminum intake. 440 has flat top pistons 9.5 to 1 and stock bore 4.32 and std/std cast crank and a 443 Lift/288 duration cam 452 hardened seat heads stock valves will run on 87-93 pump gas. This will be nice with procharger on it or the way it is. This is ready for your car or truck or what ever you want to put it in. If you have any questions please ask. $4500
*** I DO HAVE A VIDEO OF THIS ENGINE RUNNING ON A RUN ENGINE STAND. *** *** The 440 is on a run stand so you can here it run before you buy if you like.***
I also have 1966-74 b/e body big block motor mounts and b/e body headers and new in box B&M flexplate for extra money.

IMG_20180804_131600306.jpg IMG_20180804_131611263.jpg

Last edited:
A member just posted on here yesterday or the day before they were looking for a good 440 motor. Can’t remember his handle. I think they might have been from Canada - BC. You might do a title search.

Basic b/e headers nothing fancy. Not sure of the make on the headers think they're hooker but not 100% on it.

Don't have any pictures of headers right now but the headers are in good useable condition need to be cleaned up and painted but the hearders go with the engine not saleing them separate.

4500 with everything headers and big block motor mounts or will listen to offers on engine only worst I can say is no. But please be realistic with your offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back