• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 440 Four Barrel Fender Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacktooth66

Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score
Hey all

I'm looking for a pair of 440 Four Barrel fender badges and not having any luck.

Anyone out there have any to sell?

Thanks

Well! It would sure be nice to see the part number on the back of the 4 barrel emblem.
For sure! Something else I read said these badges came on some M-body cars, but I can't seem to find that link again. I've also tried just about any Google-Fu I can muster and have came up empty.

66 C bodies I think.

RemCharger is correct. My 66 parts book has it listed for the Polara. Part number 2582581
This is some great information. Any tips on where I might be able to find that part before I go digging?

Edit: Also, which '66 parts book do you use for reference? I'm still fairly new to all of this so this might be helpful.

67 Charger

I have the factory parts book. The same one they used in the dealerships, back in the day. There are no hard and fast rules in the mopar world, and that emblem was probably used in other applications. I have read that it was used on some 67 chargers, as stated above, instead of the more common 440 magnum. This sort of thing is what makes the mopar hobby so interesting.

My dim memory says it was on some '66 or '67 Chargers, maybe some Coronet's.

I don't recall ever seeing that particular fender emblem either. I thought if anyone had them it would be Year One. Only thing they have that is 440 Four Barrel is there PN VC203. It is labeled for a 69 GTS Dart and appears to be a mylar insert and not an emblem.

I have a new set of repros if your interested.....My mistake they say 440 Magnum

Last edited:
"383 Four Barrel" was used on 66 and 67 B body cars.

Stands to reason "440 Four Barrel" would be used on same.

I know in 1970, the emblems for Super Bees said "383 Magnum" but were of the same design as the 66/67 ones.

I'm guessing they changed for 1968, but have never owned a 68 or 69.

My 69 Super Bee had a 383 Four Barrel emblem on the front fenders. I don't recall any 440 Bees without the Ram air or lift off hood that would have had the fender emblem.
SCAN0158.JPG

Right. I've definitely seen them around the internet, but not for sale! Anyone got a lead?
If they were used on C bodies you can check on the sister site; For C Bodies Only, FCBO.

Last edited:
69 440 Super Bees would have been 69 1/2 440 six pack cars and not had "four barrel" emblems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back