• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440 six pack intake original

Actually it's not an original,it is the CH6B over the counter replacement,way too much money.

Actually it's not an original,it is the CH6B over the counter replacement,way too much money.

Thanks Jim's...good to know...I have a 69 6 pack block, crank and rods...looking for the correct intake...can you give a part number that'll help me...a lot of the intakes were cast vs. aluminum...which is factory correct for the 69...I guess depending on prod date?

Last edited:

True, but this manifold is what keeps the price of the original ones down in price because with a dremel that disappears and can be dressed so you can't tell the difference between them.

...........Do you mean to tell me that someone on ebay is...is....is.....LYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING? i cant believe it....i....i......i just cant.....im soooooooooo appaulledddddddddddddddddd

I beg to differ, That is an original 1969 six pack manifold. But I do agree that its way too much money.I had a 69 six pack RR in high school,still have the window stickers and owners manual/warranty book.

I beg to differ, That is an original 1969 six pack manifold. But I do agree that its way too much money.I had a 69 six pack RR in high school,still have the window stickers and owners manual/warranty book.

just pulled my original intake out and looked it over. NOT marked ch6b. That one on ebay is one of the over the counter ones.

Your right,I was just thinking that my original had a date code cast into it.This one doesnt have that.I stand corrected.

The original 69 intake has the firing order and distributor rotation cast in, the non factory version does not.

Original

Here`s an original one that i`m saving for a special occasion. :headbang: This came off my early 70 Charger 440 V code.

Attachments

• intake.jpg
    intake.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 966
Auto Transport Service
Back