• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 454/455 3800lbs B Body super stock springs with hangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious70

Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
used, $200 for the pair picked up outside 52205 or west burbs of Chicago. ($370 new for springs and hangers)
SDQWZ-2cKlVgRR5-b3cxWGMuqEnoFr0g5oUcFAFvdO05jpm6-kin7H6xVgJEzQO3cyTNfUwg=w612-h815-no?authuser=0.jpg

How long were these used?
And what’s the wear level compared to a new set?

For a few years on an occasional racer.

I also have a 2nd set that I wasn't selling yet that I only used for a couple trips to the track and then moved to the lighter spring. Less use on those, I suppose I'd ask $250 for those

PM me pics of the second set sometime this week.
Thx

That set is on the top rack of our rear end rack, I can get some photos of them up there but they don't look any different. I'll be back at the shop in a couple weeks and could actually pull them down then.
Didn't look like you're in the Midwest though?

That set is on the top rack of our rear end rack, I can get some photos of them up there but they don't look any different. I'll be back at the shop in a couple weeks and could actually pull them down then.
Didn't look like you're in the Midwest though?
Only pick up? sorry didn't know. Mancini just wants like $500 for these and I saw a deal.

I am potentially open to shipping, my assumption was that it's going to be cost prohibitive for the buyer. PM me your address details and we can at least talk about a shipping quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back