• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

46 year daily dose of Vitamin C !!

Mprmetal

Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score
Hello, my favorite MoPars of all time are of course the timeless B bodies!! Plymouth, makes it for me, but Dodge fever is a close second. Either way the RTS beat goes on & the Rebellion will never die!! I still get mine from the Direct Connection!! Like many of you, I’ve been caretaker to many penta-stars. The family member in pics has been around since ‘73, still has the original Vitamin C paint. The #’s matching 383 & 4spd. Far from perfect, battle scared & loaded w/ memories. Maybe l’ll share them sometime, here’s to the next 46 years. BEEP BEEP!!

100_4142.JPG 100_4168.JPG 100_4179.JPG

Super nice I can only imagine the story with that one.

love the car and hope you get another 46 years

Thank You bearman, Every scratch,dent & even the crack in the dash all memories. 99% of people don't get whats behind the "flaws" they see. But man, the 1% that do end up w/ goosebumps !! Stay tuned !!

Thank You bearman, Every scratch,dent & even the crack in the dash all memories. 99% of people don't get whats behind the "flaws" they see. But man, the 1% that do end up w/ goosebumps !! Stay tuned !!
outstanding! favorite yr and color, right there.

I need to put the S/S cragars back on & take the darn monster tach off !! The engine compartment paint & under hood decals, harness, horn & alot of other stuff are the originals. The engine has been rebuilt/detailed but still has a standard bore w/ orig. pistons !! I rebuilt & lightly detailed the front suspension about 15 years or so ago.

100_4236.JPG

Now you’re getting in to my time frame! Luv it!

Oh man, your pic is my biggest seller's regret !! '70 b5 coupe w/ b5 interior, 4spd n96 ordred w/ white '69 stripe instead of the "c". Lady owned & raced it in beaver springs, then ended up selling it to a guy in ceilings grove Pa. I traded a '56 harley khk chopper for it. The 383 4 spd & 8 3/4 were gone & in it's place was the drive train from an "M" code '69 runner & Dana rear !! Chased the car for 3-4 years before actually making the deal owned it for about 10-12. Sold the 6 brl engine to a guy who needed one for his '69 6 brl bird.... just because it was the right thing to do. Put a 440 & 4 spd in the bee & the rest is history. It went to NY then ended up on ebay & now I lost track of it. I gotta dig up the vin & a pic to post on here in the future. I think about that car almost everyday !! keep the hive alive man !!

found some pics, gotta get the vin # yet to post. i did have the ramcharger box & orig aircleaner !! just an ole street warrior !! one of the five from the hive !!

100_3218.JPG 100_3220.JPG 100_3221.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back