• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4x4 Polara

What a WASTE of a GREAT BODY:Groaner:

Whats with the White Huge Mud flaps:rofl:

to make matters worse he used a Ford chassis with a 460...

his buddies should have kicked him hard in the gonads to knock some sense into him...

I dragged this one home a few years back. Was on what looked to be a 60's Power Wagon frame with the old style Dana 44 front and a big bolt-pattern 8-3/4 rear. It was absolutely beyond even imagination, screw repair. Everything was rotted from the top of the firewall/cowl clean out to the tail panel around the gastank fill tube. Even portions of the windshield frame was rotted around the top latches. When I stood on the right rear wheelwell as I was sweeping the crap outta the car, my foot pushed clean thru the wheelwell and I was standing on the tire. Ya, it was real bad.

Bought it for $200. I actually got lotsa convertible parts with the thing. Sold almost all of 'em and got my $200 back. Still have a few trim pieces, and I took the doors, fenders, hood, and sections of the quarterpanels to convert my 4door sedan into a 2door. Then somebody bought the shell for $80 and hauled it away because he wanted the windshield! Was the only good part left of the car by then.

Coronet_convertible_partscar_b.jpg

convertible parts car 1.jpg

68 Hemi Charger R/T anyone?:rolling:

Total write off:mad:

laborday06 010.jpg

laborday06 009.jpg

laborday06 013.jpg

laborday06 025.jpg

laborday06 026.jpg

laborday06 027.jpg

laborday06 028.jpg

Auto Transport Service