• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50+ feet of rubber in 2nd, gear

69roadr

Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
Took my car out for a spin and decided to see how much rubber I could lay down in 2nd![video=youtube;RhgH_6nMGbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhgH_6nMGbM[/video]

Thanks for the cool video, but I think we need a booster seat for the next ride - along:blob1:. Found myself trying to look over the dash at every corner!!:headbang::headbang:

Menace to society, I love it!

lol! i hear ya Northwest. i had it on a strapped in tripod, and didnt check the height before recording :)

lol! i hear ya Northwest. i had it on a strapped in tripod, and didnt check the height before recording :)

Yeah - must be what the view is like for my 8 year old when driving around! :hello2:

Thanks for the cool video, but I think we need a booster seat for the next ride - along:blob1:. Found myself trying to look over the dash at every corner!!:headbang::headbang:

Exactly what I was thinking.......cool video though

Auto Transport Service
Back