• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 505" Stroker and 727 Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Coronet

Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Toying around with the idea of putting a gen3 into my off-road rig so wanted to see if anyone wants a nice dropout, Engine is still in the truck, happy to take cold start videos for interested parties, and show the gauges, idles around 900-1000rpms

Less than 150 miles on the whole deal, probably 30 hours of run time, 90% being in the 1500-3000rpm range

505" Stroker, RPM Heads, Hydraulic Roller Cam, Nice aggressive idle that still pulls good vaccum
727 FMVB, 4x4 Tailshaft (this tail piece alone is worth a pretty penny, it took me 4 months to find)
MSD Atomic Fuel Injection
MSD Distributor
MSD Ignition Box

Heres were i bought the crate motor from and all the spec's

Its a torque monster and works great, just looking for a new iteration of the build

Asking 12,500 for Everything ill do the engine package for 11k and the transmission for 2k

Not interested in separating the engine from the ignition system, like I said going gen 3 so I'm going to clean it all up

Located in the Sacramento, CA area

I'll crate it for shipping and drop it off at whomever you wish to ship it with but that is all on the buyer

I apologize in advance for the dismal pictures, the engine is tucked very nicely into the chassis and its not the easiest to get whole pictures of, but ill take additional ones for anyone interested

Driver Engine Bay.jpg

Engine Bay Clean.jpg

Bump for a turn key pump gas Stroker engine!

Make and offer, doesn't do me any good to sit in my shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back