• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50's car game

Ashamed ? Why ? I think that's a great score ! ( Yeah, I got an 83 also.... )

Very kewl game i scored 88% (42 right out of 48). The average score is 73%
some of the early mopars are the tough ones for me.

24/48 for the 50's correct ...shows how much i know 50 cars
but 35/48 for the 60's

73 or 75, After sending it out i forgot, another senior member moment, AND you guys ashamed? I was born in 55

i left this page up while i played it, the latter posts make me feel better! didn't see it till i wrote score and posted..

100%

I ace'd it..... But then i've been a car guy since 1953..... OMG...!!!! There are a couple of technical errors in the test though, I thought they were trick questions, but I guess not... Can you find them...?

My dad bought his first new car, (53 Dodge coronet sedan), when I was 5 years old. My first memory of a car is a red 53 Dodge Convertible with chrome wire wheels and wide whitewalls that was on the showroom floor. I kept telling dad..... take this car...!!!!​

Aced the 50's, and I wasn't born 'til '68!!!

Very cool game.

Only one I'd never seen before was the Willys, and I knew the other three.

Can you imagine a mid-90's version???

One of my buds hit it on the head back then- "they all look like bubbles"!

I got them all ,except the hood ornaments messed me up

I got 88%, 42/48. A few of the GM questions screwed me up and I am ashamed to admit I had to cheat on the only question that had all Mopars in it!

Got a 90, man I remember driving most of those cars....:bootyshake:

Born in 1976 with no knowledge of the 50's cars at all, still got a 60%.

I'm OK with that.

Auto Transport Service
Back