• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50th reunion for high school

oldbee

Local time
12:37 PM
Reaction score
The things you see after many years apart! '69gtx in my friends garage since late 90's with a repaint&26000 mi. He had an early 60's Plymouth way back when.

IMG_0812.JPG IMG_0813.JPG

Over at his house for planning for the upcoming reunion. The whole basement has Mopar memorable in it. Oh, 26000 on odometer.

Missile ur like my oldest! My wife likes my class better than hers. They still play the clique thing.

Yeah, I didn't like being there to begin with. Not going back.

Will be 45 years this spring as far as I know nothing has been planed. It's been 10 years since the last one.
The people you would really like to see never show.

Cool car oldbee

---------------------------------------------

My 40 year, that's if they have one, will be this year

class of 77' baby

I went to the 5, 10 & 15, Kim Kittleson {spelling?}
she was a fine Cheerleader from HS did/arranged them...
I haven't heard anything about any others,
but I've moved a couple time too...

I had a blast at all of them...

I was kind of a jock & gearhead, I hung out with both crowds...

It was fun seeing people you don't or wouldn't really every see in years...
Seeing how everyone changed from who & what they were in HS...

I had some girls/woman that came over talked with me,
danced with me, I never really knew very well in HS...

Last edited:
It's always fun to see what everyone looks like- 'before/after'. AND trying to remember names!

We had a "record" going for quite awhile- always had reunion a year after it should have been. Why?I don't know,lol. But, '67 was in the era of muscle cars; oh, the cars that came in to the parking lot. Tri-power Pontiacs,big block Camaro's,Fords & Mopars.

I still live in my hometown or just outside it. I see my friends who have stayed regularly. I just need go to local watering hole. **** everybody else.

I may go to my 20th which will be in '18. Just so I can show my Bee off and that my woman has aged better than everybody else's.

I went to my 25th reunion back in 2001 & that was enough. The handful of people I was friendly with in school didn't show up & I just walked around like I was in a room full of strangers. Which was true. The only entertainment value was seeing that the obnoxious class jock had gained about a hundred pounds & had a huge pot belly and lots of hard miles.

Budnicks maybe ur looking better now???lol
I think I aged far better than many of my class did,
I know I was a bit of a success when I went too...
I was always full of confidence, never had a hard time talking with people,
I'd always ask the girls to dance when my friends would just sit there
& talk about what they'd do...

I was a friendly jock, "goat roper", gearhead & a hick, I could mingle well...
I could relate to most people...

I never really made any enemies, that helps...

Some of the ladies were far better looking than when we were in school,
some of the men were really bald & fat etc.,
a few narcissists I never really liked at all...
Some of the stuck up ladies, weren't stuck up anymore
some seemed like it was "time" is a cruel punishment on them,
some was seemingly way too fitting too, Karma's a bitch :lol:

I went to a relatively small HS, Ponderosa in Shingle Springs Ca.
Rural areas attended back then not really much built around it,
until long after I graduated
it was only 1200-1300 in the whole school {it's far bigger today}
only like 275-290 {more like 225/corrected} IIRC in my graduation class

I still have a few friends from HS, most are car guys too,
hard to keep track of everyone, I moved several times...
Most raising kids, sports, racing/traveling work
yada yada yada, you know the drill, life gets in the way...

Last edited:
I never went to any of my reunions. Too many scores to settle and there might still be active warrants out.

M&m likewise I think there was 77 in my class. Even had one from drug o/d about 2yrs after graduation(?) She must have started this whole crazy thing now.

never been to one ,I hated school . took an apprenticeship( fitter/machinist) at 15 and got out ,couldn't see me for dust :lol:

Well, 45 years coming up. Went to the second and the fifth when I was still living in the same town..Always thought I was a nobody in high school.At the 40th could not believe the popular people(back then) that came up to talk to me like we were best friends.Kinda took me by surprise.Yeah, some of us look way different.

28 years in the Army plus 12 years as a civil service employee for the Army have kept me away from my hometown and high school reunions since I graduated in 1977. I probably wouldn't know anybody's name or recognize them if I went to one, which I never will.

Auto Transport Service
Back