• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

521 Restorations

jprather

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:12 PM
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to Jeff at 521 restorations, he was VERY helpful, and prices were fair. if you havent used him, I suggest you check out his site.
I had a problem with shipping fee's being quoted on order, I called, he was driving, but pulled of the road and fixed it right then.

Jeff is good people. I have dealt with him on numerous occasions. Always very attentive and helpful.

I have made many purchases from 521 Restorations. All good.

One tip is buy from his website instead of his eBay store. Obviously, this gives him more of the profits.

I have made many purchases from 521 Restorations. All good.

One tip is buy from his website instead of his eBay store. Obviously, this gives him more of the profits.
yes, i bought direct

good to hear

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: to 521 Restorations,
great customer service it looks/sounds like

:luvplace:

NEVER an issue and his parts are correct ! Only guy that sold factory CORRECT sway bar link kits when I was restoring the Bee.

I have bought quite a bit of AMD metal from Jeff in the past 15 years. Great guy to deal with.

Jeff and Jennifer at 521 restorations are top notch people, I bought AMD metal from them too, they’ll treat you right.

Auto Transport Service
Back