• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

59 years ago today

I was working with one of my young workers today - she's 23 or 24. I mentioned that 59 years ago yesterday was the JFK assassination. She didn't realize. I told her it's gotten to be long enough, now, that it's not much in the news anymore on the anniversary unless it's a bigger year (50th, 60th,etc...), but that I remember when it was a big deal every November 22nd. I was not quite 11 months old on 11/22/63.

Went inside the school book depository about 20 years ago. Three shots taken from that window location with a bolt action rifle? Maybe he was "in the zone" that fateful day.

I was in the first grade. Parents picked up their kids (we didn't have school buses) and no one said a word. Teachers were silent too. Weird day.

I went to book depository and grassy knoll when I was 10. There was an Elvis impersonator there, he wanted $20 for pictures. My mom wanted a picture because he was the typical fat very poor Elvis impersonator, and thought it was funny. Well for a fat guy he sure can run! chased me 2 blocks before he gave up when I tried sneaking a picture!

I watched a few of the old footage videos with commentary and focus on different people trying to ascertain a motive, and a suspect.

It is difficult to believe that the window was where the fatal shots came from. That is one crack shot with an old army issue rifle

There is also footage of a shot being fired from the front seat that makes contact with JFK before he slumps.

1669258738355.png

LBJ is smiling in this picture.

I bought that a long time ago. It's obvious Oswald didn't act alone. So why... this is THE paramount question... why, after all these years, is not the truth disclosed to the American public, and indeed, the world ? My answer: they won't disclose that their own government, with the assistance of, or the direction by, the VP, was responsible. Would it really matter now if it was organized crime/Mafia, Castro/Cuba, or other suspected entities that was behind it ? Hell no.
The leading theory in my opinion is; he was much too popular with all the people and was Catholic

There is a better picture but I can’t seem to find it. LBJ has a sinister look, on his face. I’ll keep searching. Kennedy was too radical for the conservatives, and too conservative for the radicals. He was making promises and waves in the wrong places. There’s a lot of conspiracies around him, but some of them are truth. And this is coming from someone who doesn’t believe in conspiracy theories.
For a younger fella, I see you've spent some time on this particular topic....
Point is, no picture (short of one where LBJ is pointing a damn gun at JFK's head, anyways) is tangible enough
evidence to prove a damn thing - at least, not to a logical mind.

Now, was LBJ crooked? Oh hell yeah, dirty as hell, no question - but over time, most politicians are/were.
JFK was held on such a lofty perch as the last great hope by so many of what became in the next several years
the beginnings of the leftist movement in this country - but he was everyone's president, regardless of
how many skeletons he kept in his own closet.

I have but two things to know about JFK's murder:
1. There's no way in hell such a conspiracy as the VP of the country heading an assassination effort staying a secret
forever - if it was so, far too many people knew about it and it would have gotten out sooner or later.
2. We'll never know precisely who all was involved.

1. There's no way in hell such a conspiracy as the VP of the country heading an assassination effort staying a secret
forever - if it was so, far too many people knew about it and it would have gotten out sooner or later.
I think we'll find that the Kennedy family machine was just as much of a threat to others, as the Mafia and the Conspirators were who arranged the JFK, and RFK murders.

LBJ was dirty to the core. Just looking at him screamed out filth.
Body language tells a big story.

For a younger fella, I see you've spent some time on this particular topic....
Point is, no picture (short of one where LBJ is pointing a damn gun at JFK's head, anyways) is tangible enough
evidence to prove a damn thing - at least, not to a logical mind.

Now, was LBJ crooked? Oh hell yeah, dirty as hell, no question - but over time, most politicians are/were.
JFK was held on such a lofty perch as the last great hope by so many of what became in the next several years
the beginnings of the leftist movement in this country - but he was everyone's president, regardless of
how many skeletons he kept in his own closet.

Well, it's a proven fact that there are a great many suspicious deaths around the JFK assassination.... almost as many as around the Clintons, and probably for the same reasons.

I think we'll find that the Kennedy family machine was just as much of a threat to others, as the Mafia and the Conspirators were who arranged the JFK, and RFK murders.

LBJ was dirty to the core. Just looking at him screamed out filth.
Body language tells a big story.
Yes, as I said, both are dirty.
LBJ came from Texas style dirty - and they play deadly mean over there, even to this day.
JFK came from old robber baron Catholic money - the kind that just had you removed from the earth
if they perceived you as a threat.

Nobody knows for sure - and none of us out here ever will (it's been 60 years, don't reckon anything is
"coming soon" at this point news-wise) - but yes, I tend to lean towards the mob taking Kennedys out,
for the usual mob reasons.

Since everybody has an opinion on JFK assassination, I will offer mine. Joe Kennedy made a deal with the devil to get JFK elected. He bargained with the labor unions to get their members to vote for Kennedy. This is a well-known fact and not my opinion. Labor unions were strong at this time. I certainly don't know the terms He agreed to get their votes. 1960 was the closest election ever, up to that time. The unions and organized crime were hand/glove at that time. JFK appointed his brother Bobby as Attorney General and Bobby immediately announced a war against organized crime and proceeded to start several investigations into this matter. I don't know all the details, but these were the headlines. Ozwald was a nut case long before this happened. He got out of the Marines and moved to Russia where he met and married his wife. Not exactly the normal behavior of former Marines I know. It has been reported, I believe in sworn testimony, that Ozwald and Ruby were seen together several times. Ounce at Ruby's strip club. Jack Ruby was known to have Mafia connections as well as a connection to the Dallas PD. He certainly was a shady character at best. I don't think it would much of a stretch to think the mafia would reach out to Ruby, if they wanted to. JFKs trip to Texas was well reported on tv about a month in advance and there was concern about how He would be greeted by the Texas citizens. The Kennedy clan was not particularly liked in the that region of the country. To me, this is the most likely scenario to plan and accomplish the assassination. Both Kennedys were shot in the back of the head, a mafia trademark. To kill the snake, you chop the head off. JFK was the head. They dealt with Bobby 5 years later, after the dust had cleared. Just my take on this terrible event. For those of us who are the leading edge of the Baby Boomers, this was the end of our age of innocence.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people believe the Warren Commission report, and think Oswald was a lone gunman. I surely don't. I bet the last thirty years of school kIds do however, IF they were taught anything at all about it. Always believe everything the government and your teachers tell you, right?

I wonder how many people believe the Warren Commission report, and think Oswald was a lone gunman. I surely don't. I bet the last thirty years of school kIds do however, IF they were taught anything at all about it. Always believe everything the government and your teachers tell you, right?
Yeah, look at the official government narrative on more recent events. That's all I can say in this forum.....

I was 4 days shy of my 6th birthday. Don't remember much about the day. LBJ and the Machine had him whacked so that he wouldn't open the can of worms that was called the Elites. They didn't want him carrying out his promise to weed out and expose the ones who were secretly running DC. He became a threat with that speech, and they nullified him for it.
Ask yourself this" In the USA, exactly who can get away with assassinating a sitting popular president? There's only one answer. The government itself.

Auto Transport Service
Back