• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 6 QUART OIL PAN - BIG BLOCK - NEW - POWDER COATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

coloradodave

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
A brand new 6 quart big block oil pan. POWDER COATED orange. Won't fit my chassis. My loss is your gain. Purchased from Summit. Here's their application info: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-g3511/applications

A couple of tiny marks from trying to install. Pan was $95.00. Local powder coating was $85.00 = $180.00 Will sell for $125.00 plus shipping. Will include a new FelPro premium gasket.

DSCN0235.JPG DSCN0236.JPG DSCN0237.JPG DSCN0238.JPG DSCN0239.JPG DSCN0240.JPG DSCN0241.JPG

Gorgeous, Dave. I was all excited to fetch - then saw it fits only hemi b-bodies in my model year. :(
GLWS!

That pan will fit any b/rb.

Bump. Guys, this 6 quart plus filter pan will fit a wide variety of cars. Nows your chance to get a good deal on a higher capacity oil pan that doesn't hang below the K member...

I have a 71 charger superbee w a 440-6 - I’m assuming it will clear the k member
How much?

I tried the link but it doesn't work. Looking at the entirety of the post it seems it will fit so, what is the total with shipping to NY zip 11950?
And how can i get payment to you, do you take paypal?
Thanks again
Chris

I tried the link but it doesn't work. Looking at the entirety of the post it seems it will fit so, what is the total with shipping to NY zip 11950?
And how can i get payment to you, do you take paypal?
Thanks again
Chris

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back