• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 62-63 B BODY GAS TANK ASSEMBLY- 2 YEARS OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

coloradodave

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a 2 year old used gas tank purchased from Layson's Restoration. Assembly includes tank, strap, J-bolt, tar paper pad and a repro 3/8" sending unit (very accurate with my 73-10 ohm Stewart-Warner gauge). Very good used condition. Here's what Layson's ad says about it:

Fuel Tanks
"These Reproduction Fuel Tanks are high quality Ni-Tern LT35 steel and are leak tested twice underwater to assure flawless performance. Each Tank is assembled on a low-scratch assembly line, wrapped in plastic foam, shrink-wrapped and then boxed in heavy-gauge corrugated cardboard so they arrive in great shape. PLEASE KNOW – THESE ARE NOT THE CHEAP CHINESE JUNK ALSO ON THE MARKET FOR HALF THE PRICE…OTHER RETAILERS ARE SELLING THEM AND THEY ARE NOT THE SAME QUALITY - FIT ISSUES, MADE OF CHEAP STEEL THAT WILL RUST INSIDE AND OUTSIDE UNLIKE THE Ni-Tern LT35 TANKS THAT WE SELL THAT WILL NOT RUST – PERIOD! THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE…WE CAN SUPPLY THE CHEAPER CHINA PIECES IF YOU ARE REALLY GUN HO ABOUT GETTING ONE, BUT WE WILL NOT WARRANTY THEM…"
Due to the size of these tanks, they are shipped UPS oversize.
QA-CR12A FITS:
Fuel Tank - 1963 330 & 440 (except station wagon), 1962-63 Belvedere, Fury, Sport Fury & Savoy (except station wagon), 1963 Polara and Polara 500 Fuel Tank - *15 gallon
62 -63 B-Body
* Actually 18 gallons in this case. Tank made in Canada.
All these parts were purchased from Layson's at the same time and together cost $328.95 plus shipping.
My price is $150.00 plus shipping.

DSCN0189.JPG DSCN0190.JPG DSCN0191.JPG DSCN0193.JPG DSCN0195.JPG DSCN0197.JPG DSCN0199.JPG DSCN0200.JPG

Check Shipping to 76148. Please
Should fit my 63 Plymouth belvedere 2Dr HT.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back