• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 62 - 65 console parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethjof

Local time
4:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have some parts from a 1962 - 1965 console. The chrome on the top plate and shifter is driver quality.

Shipping is available or meet me at the Holly Springs, MS swap meet this Saturday.

View attachment 1282387 View attachment 1282388 View attachment 1282389 View attachment 1282390

20220509_183503.jpg

Main chrome section and shifter are $20 each
SOLD: Rear piece $15
Door is $10 (Sale pending)
Side flap $5
Courtesy light lenses $5
Assorted screws $5 (Sale pending)

All prices OBO + shipping

Last edited:
Do you have the sending unit for the tach?

Hello----I want the console lid door and the assorted screws including that lid catch. I also want the console vinyl end piece if that falls through with the possible sale. You can count on me to purchase these items and you can wait to see if the end cap sale goes through, so you can ship the items all together to me ----Let me know how this goes and then send me my total payment due including the shipping charge and how you prefer to be paid-----Pay Pal, Bank Cashier's Check, Bank Money Order or Postal Money Order. Thank You very much in advance, Charlie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that console is 64-65. 62-63 is very different.

I have some parts from a 1962 - 1965 console. The chrome on the top plate and shifter is driver quality.

Shipping is available or meet me at the Holly Springs, MS swap meet this Saturday.

View attachment 1282387 View attachment 1282388 View attachment 1282389 View attachment 1282390

View attachment 1282803

Main chrome section and shifter are $20 each
SOLD: Rear piece $15
Door is $10 (Sale pending)
Side flap $5
Courtesy light lenses $5
Assorted screws $5 (Sale pending)

All prices OBO + shipping
Do you still have main chrome top piece?

Do you mean the bigger chrome main frame that sets on the top of these consoles or the very top plate that sets on the main frame and has the shifter hump as part of it ???? Let me know and we'll go from there, Charlie.

Do you mean the bigger chrome main frame that sets on the top of these consoles or the very top plate that sets on the main frame and has the shifter hump as part of it ???? Let me know and we'll go from there, Charlie.
Yes...looking for the top piece that has the shifter hump on it. I don't need the main frame...just the insert piece with the shifter hump on it.

Last edited:
Yes----I've got some nice ones. and then I can reply to your email with pictures and pricing of what I find out in the warehouse. Take Care, Charlie.

Yes----I've got some nice ones. and then I can reply to your email with pictures and pricing of what I find out in the warehouse. Take Care, Charlie.
Don't post e mail address on the site. It's bad for internet security. You are a Gold member and can post photos in personal messages

Hello----Your inbox for private messages if full to capacity. Until you delete some of your old messages, nobody can send you any more private messages. I know because I just tried to send you one, Charlie.

Hello----Your inbox for private messages if full to capacity. Until you delete some of your old messages, nobody can send you any more private messages. I know because I just tried to send you one, Charlie.
Looking to find a way to empty my inbox. It says I’ve reached 15 messages…but I don’t see any in there.
should be good now

Hello---I think that I sent somebody else's message to you by accident. I've got a nice 1964-65 Mopar B-body Automatic console top plate rounded up, but I need you to send me an and then I can reply to your email with pictures and pricing information. Take Care and we'll hopefully be talking from my email site soon, Charlie.

Hello---I think that I sent somebody else's message to you by accident. I've got a nice 1964-65 Mopar B-body Automatic console top plate rounded up, but I need you to send me an and then I can reply to your email with pictures and pricing information. Take Care and we'll hopefully be talking from my email site soon, Charlie.
Send personal information through a personal message please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back