• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Mopar site's "Mopar of the Month"

Grats.
Your car is awesome 63's are bad azz .:beerchug:

Congrats. :yes: Gary is a great guy and does a nice job with that cool site. My day of fame is gone as my 63 Sport Fury was car of the month last month. But it sure is one sweet Mopar for this month ! Ron

Congrats!!
but I was dissapointed that You didn't have the Devils Tower wheelcovers on at least one side of the car:tongueflap:

Congrats. :yes: Gary is a great guy and does a nice job with that cool site. My day of fame is gone as my 63 Sport Fury was car of the month last month. But it sure is one sweet Mopar for this month ! Ron

Ron, your car is awesome too, I look forward to getting some shots together at Carlsile next year, less than 11 months away. :yes:

You guys both have awesome cars! I check out Gary's site everyday....Brian Schlump

Ron, your car is awesome too, I look forward to getting some shots together at Carlsile next year, less than 11 months away. :yes:

Steve I really am looking forward to that as our cars are my 2 favorite Mopars and yours has to be the best 63 Dodge on the planet. :yes: Ron

Steve I really am looking forward to that as our cars are my 2 favorite Mopars and yours has to be the best 63 Dodge on the planet. :yes: Ron

WOW, on the planet? :blush:
I'm sure there has to be nicer but the compliment means a lot and I think a photo shoot with the two cars is going to look AWESOME, just about 10 months to go!!! :grin:

Auto Transport Service
Back