• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 62-69 pcv valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bill

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Nos pcv valve 62-69 mopar engines $17 plus shipping made in the USA

B12DA159-15F1-44D2-816B-6A0A717248DA.jpeg F9713548-9B53-40D0-923A-76F211269FAF.jpeg

New old stock $15 each plus shipping and I have 5 left .

Last edited:
Oh I didn't know that I wonder what the difference is these look the same as the ones on my slant six and the one on my 66 383 and my friend has a 440 six pack and they matched that as well but I will check and post the number

Now according to shaker hood .com the pcv fits 1,321 different cars A B C bodies from 62 to 69 /6 all the up to the hemi .They are saying it's the same one and they are $49 dollars

What number is stamped on it. Different engines took different valves.
Blue star performance is saying about the same thing on there website where can I find the information as to which numbers are for what engine?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that style all have the same specifications. I have gotten them in on occasion. @marty mopar will know

Oh I didn't know that I wonder what the difference is these look the same as the ones on my slant six and the one on my 66 383 and my friend has a 440 six pack and they matched that as well but I will check and post the number

Now according to shaker hood .com the pcv fits 1,321 different cars A B C bodies from 62 to 69 /6 all the up to the hemi .They are saying it's the same one and they are $49 dollars

Blue star performance is saying about the same thing on there website where can I find the information as to which numbers are for what engine?
I picked up a package of 5 NOS Mopar PCV valves and when I went to my parts books the part number was specific to /6 motors. I’ll have take a picture later of the page.

That's strange it's hard to image Mopar would have a different one for each engine .I mean your talking about /6 ,273 poly 318, la 318 ,361 , 340,383,413 ,426 max wedge 2and 3 ,440 and Race Hemi and street Hemi ! But who knows I guess anything is possible I came across a batch of these and they are new old stock and I have installed them on my engines and my buddy put one on his Hemi and they work as they should . Online I see they sell for $49 and up these are $15 I don't know who made them or when but they where on a shelf for 25plus years at a old speed shop .

That's strange it's hard to image Mopar would have a different one for each engine .I mean your talking about /6 ,273 poly 318, la 318 ,361 , 340,383,413 ,426 max wedge 2and 3 ,440 and Race Hemi and street Hemi ! But who knows I guess anything is possible I came across a batch of these and they are new old stock and I have installed them on my engines and my buddy put one on his Hemi and they work as they should . Online I see they sell for $49 and up these are $15 I don't know who made them or when but they where on a shelf for 25plus years at a old speed shop .
I’ll take one if you have any more available. The funny thing is that I bought another NOS one and it leaks when you blow into it rather than sealing off like it should.

I'll take it Bill, pm sent

Did you sell it Bill?

I wonder if that color is original or black from factory.

PM sent.

I wonder if that color is original or black from factory.
I'm not sure I think they came both ways . I have not seen to many in new condition most of the ones I see are greasy and or rusty ha ha .

Factory originals were black ,,then painted engine color ( depending on engines )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back