• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-74 Desert metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmarks

I'm just a guy with a screwdriver.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Gearing up for the Eastern shows. I carry original Mopar body parts for 62-74 B-bodies aswell as A + E. From Southwestern desert cars and drilled at the spot welds. Nice clean metal. I stay well below AMD and Goodmarks prices. Have frame rails, floors, fire wall/cowls, core supports, roofs ect. Also do custom cuts. Have complete front clips.
As always, free delivery to the following shows with prepaid or deposit:
Carlisle, NATS, Monster both Indy and St. Louis. Also long I-70 between home and the shows.

Attachments

• DCP_9279.jpg
    DCP_9279.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 2,391
  • DCP_7213.jpg
    DCP_7213.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 2,385
  • DCP_0104.jpg
    DCP_0104.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 2,418
Do you have anything for a 1968 Charger? Looking for the trunk pan, both quarter skins, metal around the rear window along the top of the roof, rear valance, and rear crossmember.

I will be at MATS in Vegas.

Thanks

Do you have anything for a 1968 Charger? Looking for the trunk pan, both quarter skins, metal around the rear window along the top of the roof, rear valance, and rear crossmember.

I will be at MATS in Vegas.

Thanks
Sorry I don't have any Charger specific parts right now and don't know if I will. Anymore a 2nd gen Charger would have to be in pretty bad shape before I'd cut it up.

off the top of my head, floor pans, 1/4's, trunk extensions, front fenderwells, front fender splash shields, rear lower valence, decklid. PM me if you prefer. Thanks

off the top of my head, floor pans, 1/4's, trunk extensions, front fenderwells, front fender splash shields, rear lower valence, decklid. PM me if you prefer. Thanks

Have a good part of that. I'll PM you my phone number or me yours.
Thanks

Front fenders or at least the passenger side, 1/4s if solid ,trunk lid,possibly a Hood can't think of anything else right now that's the major things

Looking for 69 RR 1/4's and trunk extensions. Also RH door jam, where the striker plate is...sorry not sure the exact term for that piece. Let me know if you got any of them

looking for front lower valance for 63 dodge....not mangled...got one of those
Thanks

65 plymouth bel wagon

looking for a tailgate and a nice grille.....thanks

Looking for 69 RR 1/4's and trunk extensions. Also RH door jam, where the striker plate is...sorry not sure the exact term for that piece. Let me know if you got any of them

Sorry no quarters right now. Will check on the latch jam and should have some extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back