• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 62 Belvedere right fender molding

Status
Not open for further replies.

peabodyracin

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
Need right front fender molding for 62 Belvedere. These are different from Savoy and Fury.

To look at them, you'd think at first they're identical side to side, but that's not the case. There's a subtle difference which I found out the hard way.

Thanks in advance. No email addresses here thanks...as per site rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Need right front fender molding for 62 Belvedere. These are different from Savoy and Fury.

To look at them, you'd think at first they're identical side to side, but that's not the case. There's a subtle difference which I found out the hard way.

Thanks in advance.

Check your email !

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know?
Are you asking how I know they're different from side to side?

I base this on having bought a refurbished set some time back for another 62 Belvedere. Looking carefully at the rear cross section of each piece it appears there is a subtle contour difference, I presume to better conform to the fender profile.

I certainly could be wrong, but have spoken with at least a few other 62 enthusiasts much more knowledgeable than I and have not been told otherwise.

Thanks for the reply, I am going to have a close look at mine to see what I have

The front tip of the molding drops down probably not much more than 1/16" or so.It is almost unnoticeable on the Savoy and Fury but with the Belvedere molding being wider,it's easier to identify.

Picture 101.jpg

The front tip of the molding drops down probably not much more than 1/16" or so.It is almost unnoticeable on the Savoy and Fury but with the Belvedere molding being wider,it's easier to identify.

View attachment 587483
A big thank you to 62max for contacting me and selling the fender piece I needed at a great price. He even sent an extra damaged piece along in case I could repair and use it. Thanks much Bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back