• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Dart Wagon Gas Tank - Confirm?

Local time
5:05 PM
Reaction score
This was sold to many many years ago for my 60 Plymouth. Wagon... which, when I finally went to install discovered that it is not.

It seems to be labeled 62 Dart S.W. Writing is typical junk yard sloppy and partially obliterated, but between the two lables and looking at pictures of cars on line, I believe 62 Dart Wagon is correct.

Can anyone here confirm? Needless to say.... it is also for sale!

IMG_0344.jpg

With the CORONA thing going on, not much happening in the office. This is out of my oldest Hollander Manual, maybe help?

IMG_6219.JPG IMG_6220.JPG

hey #41, I am in need of a fuel tank for my 62 wagon. currently my car is equipped with a fuel cell and would like to be able to make It more of a street car but missing tank. Is this still for sale? fingers crossed

Hi there. Yes I still have the 62 Plymouth Wagon tank. I intended to modify the inlet to fit my 60 since any tanks for these wagons are so hard to find, but I have a 60 tank now, so the 62 tank can go.

Feel free to call me tomorrow. Mike 360-245-3933. It's loud in the shop so leave a message if I don't answer.

Auto Transport Service
Back