• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 62 Dodge Dart Door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

jld440

Local time
2:49 PM
Reaction score
Hi I’m looking for a passenger side door panel and a driver side back panel or the metal pieces that the door panel attaches to for a 62 Dodge Dart 2 door HT

I have door panels for a 62 Fury. They are in rough shape but the top metal pieces are good.... will send pics if you want...

Hi yes I’m interested how much would you take for them.
Thanks
James

Hi to keep cost down on shipping could you cut the metal pice out and just ship them and let me know how much you want for the panels / metal pieces plus shipping I can pay by PayPal or send a postal money order.

Hi... sorry for the late reply, busy as hell lately... I will dig them out tomorrow morn and send you some pics. I will need to know address or zip code for shipping cost.... I say around $40.00 for both, plus actual shipping cost. Thanks, Dennis.

Please read the rules for posting in the classifieds, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it James...again sorry for late reply...send pics in am....Dennis.

No problem,I just appreciate you getting back with me.

Ok...got 2 pictures of what you need. one is the drivers side rear and the other is the passenger door front... If this is what you need let me know and I will either cut the panel about 1 inch below the metal or take out the staples out so you only have the metal parts... Thanks, Dennis.

20210509_115835.jpg 20210509_115840.jpg

Yes Sir that’s what I need you can just cut off or whatever’s easiest for you just let me know total cost with shipping and how you would like payment I can do PayPal or send you a postal money order.
Thank you for help
James Durham

Hi James. I just packed the box and it measures 42x13x6 inches and weighs 5 pounds 6 oz. USPS cost is $58.40....kind of expensive but one part is over 40 inches long. I can check UPS tomorrow and see if they are cheaper. If you can find a better way please let me know..... Thanks, Dennis.

That’s fine I will send you $100 it’s worth it with out them I can’t have new panels made.just let me know how you would like payment your PayPal address or your address to send a postal money order.

Ok James. My paypal is *******************
I will mail out and send you the tracking number when payment is posted. Thanks, Dennis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning James. On my way to PO to mail package. Tracking number is 9461 2282 0633 5476 8714 59. Thanks for your purchase. I have a ton of parts for 62 Plymouth B Bodies, some fit Dodge....Let me know when package arrives..... Dennis.

Hi Dennis just letting you know the parts made it, I’m also missing the rear window trim do you know if Plymouth is the same trim or did they have different trim.

Hi. Are you talking about the stainless steel trim that seals to the rubber? Do you have a 2 dr ht? Is it 3 or 4 pieces?

My car is a 2 door Ht, I’m not sure but probably 4 pieces top, bottom and 2 side pieces, my clips are there so I know it clips on.

Let me go through my moldings and see if I have them.....have to search my shed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back