• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Fury Stainless trim

peakandscoot

Local time
3:08 AM
Reaction score
I have spent alot of time and money getting my chrome and stainless trim in order. Fixed or replaced every every thing i needed. One piece i have not been able to find is the piece that runs along the bottom of the front spoiler. I drove 800 miles to find a spoiler in very good condition. The guy had 8 62s i got his only usable front spoiler none appeared to ever have had the trim. I have only scene one in pictures. anyone have any ideas?

I've been looking for one for years. I'm using a piece of the plastic stick-on flexible chrome. It looks ok unless you get really close up.

Here's a picture:

dsc00080.jpg

Been looking for one myself for long time. Here's part number, maybe we can scare up some.

- - - Updated - - -

Been looking for a really nice set of sport fury trunk moldings and the elusive sport fury commando emblems if any have some extra.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 66
Auto Transport Service
Back