• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 62 Interior Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthon

Local time
9:04 PM
Reaction score
I need 1 clip, goes above the windshield, accepts the chrome screw for the metal trim.

I need the 2 piece clips that hold the hardboard headliner up. I have a few but need more.

I need 1 clip, possibly 2, attaches to the a-pillar, accepts chrome screw for the metal trim.

I removed multiple from a parts car but have since misplaced.

20210905_220245.jpg 20210906_172022.jpg 20210906_172101.jpg

Here you go
Nice.
Is that bottom one for above the windshield?

For the board holders, do you have the pieces that go through the backside of the roof rail and twist into the front side?

I need to get an accurate count of what I need as well.

Yup the bottom one is for above the windshield. I am not sure what holds the board holders on, do you have a pic of them? My car still had them attached so I did not have to mess with them.

do you have a pic of them?
Well, yes and no.
The arrow points to what inserts from the back, you have to turn it to seat it, and it holds the clip on.

Problem is, my few remaining clips are above the side windows and when I turned it to get a clip off, the back piece is not accessible.

I have a magnet thing on a stick that I'll try to get in there in the next few days, and follow up.

I pulled some off my parts car, not sure if I'd even need them or what they were for, I'll look again for those as well.

I'll tack weld them on if needed, but I still need to find all the holes so I know how many I need.

20210922_234244.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back