• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 62 PLYMOUTH B BODY PARTS AND WINDSHIELD WIPER LOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

62savoyguy2

Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I still have a ton of 62 Plymouth B Body parts and windshield wiper parts that I need to get rid of to make room for my new project...Well over $5,000.00 dollars worth of parts in both lots. Asking $2,000.00 for all. If these do not sell by the end of July they will be scrapped to make room that I need.... Lots of new and good used items.....PM me and lets talk.....

Could you assist with some trim clips I have been looking for quite some time?

This is the clip I have been looking for. I have one good one and need a full set to install the trim piece on the drivers and passenger side.
Please see the attached images. If you have any or know of a source to get some I would greatly appreciate it

IMG_2139.jpg IMG_2137.jpg IMG_2137.jpg IMG_2139.jpg IMG_2140.jpg IMG_2141.PNG

That is funny, because I have 2 of the same moldings. All the clips were either missing or destroyed....Go on line and look for RO Brand products in Plainville, CT. They have hundreds of clips. As I have the same moldings I can take them with me and match some up.....

I have so much that I cannot list them all....Some parts are mint used, restored and a few NOS....Would love to sell them all to make room for my new project....selling cheap......

I wish I were closer. It sounds like to much to even consider shipping. I would be interested in any of the NOS and restored if you would consider separating?

I wish you were closer too. I would really like to sell it all at once...Where do you live? I am going through things every day now and am going to start listing lots of parts that can easily be shipped. Keep an eye out....thanks, Dennis.

I am in Illinois. Let me know on the NOS and nice restored stuff. I will pay more than many. I have a Sport Fury convert. and a sedan.

I have some convertible parts and some sedan parts.....I will go through some more things and make a list for you....

Would you have wiper blade and/or wiper arms for a 1960 DeSoto Fireflite? The arms bolt on. The wiper blade has a 2 pronged latch (the attachment on the arm is a rod)

thanks

I still have a ton of 62 Plymouth B Body parts and windshield wiper parts that I need to get rid of to make room for my new project...Well over $5,000.00 dollars worth of parts in both lots. Asking $2,000.00 for all. If these do not sell by the end of July they will be scrapped to make room that I need.... Lots of new and good used items.....PM me and lets talk.....
looking for drip rail molding 62 polara 2 dr hardtop

A friend is looking for side trim stainless pieces for a '62 2dr ht that he has. Do you have some of the stainless pieces? I am looking for a right rear quarter panel trim for a '63 Dodge 330 2dr post. It is ss 1/2" wide by about 7 feet long. Jeff J

I have some trim for a 62 Ply 2 dr ht and some from a 62 Savoy...would need to see pics as I have a 62 collision manual that has part numbers and pics....

I called the fellow that is looking for the trim and told him to look on the site and tell you the specific pieces he needs. It is for a Canadian car and he mentioned it may use the Polara trims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back