• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 POLARA QUESTIONS

XMAN JR

Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score
The triangle piece in the picture is painted black. What color is it suppose to be ? 62 polara 500 Where can I find nice floor mats to match the color of the carpet in my dads 62 polara ? Any place out there that sells custom car covers to fit a 62 polara ?

62 TRIANGLE PICS 002.JPG 62 TRIANGLE PICS 003.JPG

California Car Cover
I use them for all my cars
I one for the 63 Polara
Also, try "Cover King"
BIG company

As far as floor mats, aw, c'mon,
Try ACC for the correct carpet color then try to match
You will find that due to the AGE of the car, not many places will have support for a mid-60s car
Remember, in 1962-65 era, they came with CLEAR vinyl floor mats

The triangle piece in the picture is painted black. What color is it suppose to be ? 62 polara 500 Where can I find nice floor mats to match the color of the carpet in my dads 62 polara ? Any place out there that sells custom car covers to fit a 62 polara ?

View attachment 587721 View attachment 587722
The piece should be chrome. It is pot metal and most of them are pitted therefore someone painted it.

legendary is coming out with some floor mats should be soon.
THE PIECE ALL CHROME.

That piece my dad got rechromed. It was gold when he bought the car & he didn't like that look so we painted it black.

Auto Transport Service
Back