• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 polora progress

XMAN JR

Local time
7:28 PM
Reaction score
This what my dad & I have been up to. Working on his 62 dodge polora.

cuda int panels 005.JPG cuda int panels 007.JPG cuda int panels 006.JPG

VERY NICE! Where did you get your interior pieces?

Looks great. Does it have the hard board covered headliner? Mine does and the material looks similar to corduroy. I have been looking for this material.

Great work keep up the updates.

Looks great. Does it have the hard board covered headliner? Mine does and the material looks similar to corduroy. I have been looking for this material.
No, my dad got a kit with the bows at Classic Ind. We were not sure what was suppose to be in it. When he got the car there was no headliner in it.

VERY NICE! Where did you get your interior pieces?
We could not find much interior parts for it. So my dad to the original interior panels & seats to a local upholstery shop & had them made.

We could not find much interior parts for it. So my dad to the original interior panels & seats to a local upholstery shop & had them made.
That's what I was wondering, haven't seen much for the 62s and 63s. Thanks

Love the color combo. Keep the pics coming. You folks do good work.

From what we have been finding out there is all kinds of stuff around for 63 but not 62
I was thinking specifically seat covers and door panels. Seems as though 64-65 pieces are easier to find. I like the 62s, but trim pieces and body panels are about nonexistent.

I was thinking specifically seat covers and door panels. Seems as though 64-65 pieces are easier to find. I like the 62s, but trim pieces and body panels are about nonexistent.
Yea we couldn't find seat covers & door panels any where. I had to do a lot of quarter work & I had to make all the patch panels. We have been looking for a hood for a while now & no luck.

You're lucky you have a local upholsterer with that much talent. Good luck with the project.

I have been looking for 63 Belvedere interior for a while and there is not a lot out there. By the way you have a beautiful interior.

I have been looking for 63 Belvedere interior for a while and there is not a lot out there. By the way you have a beautiful interior.
Thanks My dad wanted to get it all done this summer but he stated another project. He is putting on a back porch. All we have to do is the left door panel, front seats. He sent out the dash bezel to get chromed. Did you try classic ind. or legendary int.

Who are you useing for your chrome work on the bezel xman?
Found a place in Washington. Its called GCAR. $235 to chrome bezel & $39 to polish lenses. We have used MR. Gs but we were not happy with the work they did. Everyone we have looked at wants a million. So we are trying the people out.

Auto Transport Service
Back