• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'62 Pontiac SD421 intake-trade for RB items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al K

Local time
12:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Have a 1962 Pontiac SD421 dual 4-bbl. intake in very good condition to trade for '64 Sport Fury/RB engine items. Casting #54299(early '62);has all studs,never been machined. No cracks/damage. I have a good idea of value,but prefer to trade rather than sell. I've exceeded my Photobucket bandwidth,so I can't post pics;PM me or email at "[email protected]" for photos. Thanks!

you can just upload the pics here. No need to host them somewhere else

thats a pretty cool part but i wonder if anybody with a superduty aint upgraded to an aluminum intake like us. everytime i thinkof a poncho motor i think of the monkeymobile. if i remember correctly it had a caliope of hillborns

That's a rare part, and I'm quire sure someone somewhere would love to have it, .....but it may not move to fast for you here on a Mopar website. Have you listed it on any the Poncho forums ?

It took this ol' Polack a bit,but I've figured it out! Proof that I didn't kill all the important brain cells back in the 1970's and -80's. Here is the object in question:

100_1318.jpg

100_1321.jpg

100_1320.jpg

One more thing(maybe two). I'm going to drop this on one of the Poncho sites;never know what might turn up in trade.
Daredevil;you've got a good point. This is more of a restorer's piece,having (what I think are) the correct plugs and such. I think most of the Nostalgia racers are running sheetmetal intakes by now. Ahhh,cubic dollars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back