• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 62-up Misc B Parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geri

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have several items for B and E body cars.
new ball joints upper/lower for 62 up B body ,I wound up buying 2 sets- oops. $ 45.00 plush shipping.
very nice B engine mount brackets with new rubber insulators , for mid 60's cars (66 and up?) $50.00 plus shipping
pair of mid 60s B engine mounts -dirty with no rubber mounts-$ 30.00 plus shipping.
nice seat adjusters for 62-65 or so they are bolted to floor brackets which are Ok but rusted, they
dodge 17 fan new.jpg
dodge enginemounts new.jpg
dodge engine mounts 1968 new.jpg
will hold the seat adjusters off the floor.if a buyer didn't want them I'll just throw that part away.$50.00
new Derale 17" diameter 6 blade steel fan, to large diameter for my application, bought it- mounted it and took it back off. $35.00 plus shipping.
'62-65 new front rubber engine mounts ,no block brackets $25.00
(may have '62-65 B complete front engine mounts soon)
new steering idler for '68 B dodge fit other years?
$25.00
small Chrome water pump pulley.$20.00
'68 Dodge/plymouth heater control nice shape for non AC car
$45. + shipping
control 1.jpg
control 2.jpg

I have 3? other water pump pullys and a 2 groove crank pulley , a single groove crank pully from drilling out spot welds from A/C pulleys. $20.00 each
OR
I WILL BOX UP EVERYTHING I HAVE LISTED AND A COUPLE MORE ITEMS,ANYTHING B I HAVE AND SELL IT IN ONE PACKAGE FOR $180.00 PLUS SHIPPING, for that price no disappointments.
I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE PIECING IT ALL OUT. P/S SOLD IN LOWER 48 STATES ONLY, NOTHING AGAINST CANADA BUT SELLING TO
dodge seat tracks.jpg
AND SHIPPING THERE IS A NIGHTMARE. some parts no pictures. but you know what they look like. APPARENTLY THE PICTURES AND ITEM LIST ARE NOT IN SYNCH,SORRY. any questions PM me ,I just want these parts to find a home, and recover about 30% of what I paid.

Hello Geri, I am interested in the upper and lower ball joints. Can you tell me who manufactured them? Thanks

Hello Geri, I am interested in the upper and lower ball joints. Can you tell me who manufactured them? Thanks
hi -thanks for the note
and wow,I cannot tell you who the manufacturer is. I've had them for some time, they are in sealed plastic bags, no box anymore. as for me they"look" quality but? yours is a very good question and sorry I cannot answer. you get extra points for asking the right Q though if that helps.
in all the thinks I have for sale- the fan, ball joints ,heater control and engine mounts exceed the total of what I''m asking,for it all I'm to old to keep gathering. getting old ain't for sissies.Geri

BY THE WAY- welcome to the insanity of B body owners- great group, of knowledge,talent and awesome taste in cars. Wholeshot eh? pretty cool.

Hello Geri, Thanks for taking the time to respond to my inquiry regarding the upper and lower ball joints. Wholeshot

Hi I’m interested in the ball joints if they are still for sale and also are the 62-65 motor mounts new or used.

Hello Geri, Thanks for taking the time to respond to my inquiry regarding the upper and lower ball joints. Wholeshot
I tried to find the seller for manufacturer couldn't find them, they look quality but?

If wholeshot doesn’t take the ball joint I will take them.

Hi I’m interested in the ball joints if they are still for sale and also are the 62-65 motor mounts new or used.
hi and thanks for the interest. the ball joints are yours if you want and the rubber mounts for the 62-65 are new.

JD -send you mailing address to my e-mail again it got deleted

I know you really don't want to part out but the water pump pulley is the only thing I could use. BB pully? chrome good? one or two belt?

I know you really don't want to part out but the water pump pulley is the only thing I could use. BB pully? chrome good? one or two belt?

the chrome pully is small, about 5" diameter. I'm OK with selling any single item, just want them to get a good home, what diameter and 1 or 2 belt?

5 inch will work. I can use either 1 or two belt. Is the chrome in good shape?

5 inch will work. I can use either 1 or two belt. Is the chrome in good shape?
the chrome pulley I have is 6" OD ,5" base of belt groove, 2" deep and the chrome is very nice. I had it chromed in the90's it was on my engine for very short time.

I have several items for B and E body cars.
new ball joints upper/lower for 62 up B body ,I wound up buying 2 sets- oops. $ 45.00 plush shipping.
very nice B engine mount brackets with new rubber insulators , for mid 60's cars (66 and up?) $50.00 plus shipping
pair of mid 60s B engine mounts -dirty with no rubber mounts-$ 30.00 plus shipping.
nice seat adjusters for 62-65 or so they are bolted to floor brackets which are Ok but rusted, they View attachment 685419 View attachment 685420 View attachment 685418 will hold the seat adjusters off the floor.if a buyer didn't want them I'll just throw that part away.$50.00
new Derale 17" diameter 6 blade steel fan, to large diameter for my application, bought it- mounted it and took it back off. $35.00 plus shipping.
'62-65 new front rubber engine mounts ,no block brackets $25.00
(may have '62-65 B complete front engine mounts soon)
new steering idler for '68 B dodge fit other years?
$25.00
small Chrome water pump pulley.$20.00
'68 Dodge/plymouth heater control nice shape for non AC car
$45. + shipping
View attachment 685429 View attachment 685432
I have 3? other water pump pullys and a 2 groove crank pulley , a single groove crank pully from drilling out spot welds from A/C pulleys. $20.00 each
OR
I WILL BOX UP EVERYTHING I HAVE LISTED AND A COUPLE MORE ITEMS,ANYTHING B I HAVE AND SELL IT IN ONE PACKAGE FOR $180.00 PLUS SHIPPING, for that price no disappointments.
I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE PIECING IT ALL OUT. P/S SOLD IN LOWER 48 STATES ONLY, NOTHING AGAINST CANADA BUT SELLING TOView attachment 685436 AND SHIPPING THERE IS A NIGHTMARE. some parts no pictures. but you know what they look like. APPARENTLY THE PICTURES AND ITEM LIST ARE NOT IN SYNCH,SORRY. any questions PM me ,I just want these parts to find a home, and recover about 30% of what I paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back