• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'62 Wheel question

66/440

Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score
I purchased a kit to mount Viper calipers and 11.75" rotors on my stock manual brake knuckles from Dr. Diff.
I need a stock look wheel to clear the caliper and still take the 10" dog dish hubcaps.
I heard that some chevy astro vans had an aluminum wheel that looks like a stock steel wheel and should clear the caliper BUT that was only hearsay and don't know if it is true or not. In any case I am looking for solutions. I contacted Cass (Dr. Diff) but his suggestion was to use an aluminum wheel which doesn't work for me since I want a stock look with stock hub caps. Maybe a 16" steel wheel would work but I still need to make the hubcaps work.
Anyone have any suggestions?

I believe @duster22 here has had new centers made for the ten inch caps. He will know if his centers can be used in a 16" hoop. If you want to retain the 10" doggie dish, thats where i would look.

Auto Transport Service
Back