• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 63-64 B-body AUTOMATIC Brake Pedal Bracket/Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick@Laysons

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
WANTED TO BUY.....

'63-'64 B-body AUTOMATIC Brake Pedal Bracket/Assembly...need the entire bracket assembly with pedal and all mounting hardware

Please email me with pics and info, and shipping cost to zip code 98499

[email protected]

Can pay with PayPal....

Thanks,
Rick @ Laysons

We have one also, out of a 64 Polara, for a manual brake setup. Its in the other barn,
so I need to make sure its complete, that is if moparmark cannot help you.

THANKS!!!! for the quick responses!

Need an assembly for a car with manual brakes....

Whats the difference between the power and manual brakes ? Reason i'm asking is making sure i have the right one for my car . Thanks

Yes, if it's needed to do the swap out....

moparmarks...give me a call if you get a chance....877-930-4088 ext 102

Thanks!

Manual has studs for the master and power has holes. This in the main bracket.
Actually I'm wrong about this. True for 66 and up but found that 62-65 uses the same pedal assembly for both manual and power. The manual master has studs like the power booster.

I have found two different pedal lengths on 64 furys. Power brake cars have a longer pedal with an extension on top of bracket where they pivot from.

Can't tell from the back and forth if you're still looking or not. Pulled this one out of a 63 this afternoon. There is no brake light switch and it is missing one bolt to attach the lower of the two braces to the dash board, which I'd removed a long time back. One of the nut/washer combinations has come apart so it shows as separate nut and washer in the photo. Does include the wire bracket that mounts to the center of the reinforcing plate. I've assumed you want the master cylinder too. If not, I can remove the push rod and the line adapter from the front and refigure shipping weight. USPS shipping calculator looks like about $45 to ship what's shown. I'll take $50 for what's pictured, so $95 shipped.

SANY0001.JPG SANY0002.JPG SANY0003.JPG SANY0004.JPG

Thank You!!! to each and every one of you who have responded to my WANTED ad!

I have the parts located, payment has been sent, and the deal is done!

Thanks!!! Again,
Rick @ Laysons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back