• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 63 B-Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score
I have a 62, 64 and a 65. Like to add a 63 to complete the stable.
Plymouth or Dodge. Prefer a roller to put my existing drive line in.

Buy mine and you can do what you like with her . Haha

20151209_112414.jpg

Needs to be a little closer than 6K miles away.

Dang, I just brought one home from Pa to Nevada this summer.I could of left it for ya.I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time.Doors, fenders,hood,trunk,and all glass installed now.

0709161416b.jpg 0709161415a.jpg

Ya, But its worth the trip . Bring the wife and go to the beach. See a active Volcano with Lava flowing to the ocean and go to a snow covered mountain all in the same day. Not to mention drive a classic Vert.

20151209_112401.jpg 20160613_190212.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest I do not care for Mods. I keep em stock. You have a tough sale there. Probably cost somebody 4/5K just to get it to their destination on the main land and I am on the East coast. I'm looking for a ROLLER.
Thanks and,
Good luck

To be honest I do not care for Mods. I keep em stock. You have a tough sale there. Probably cost somebody 4/5K just to get it to their destination on the main land and I am on the East coast. I'm looking for a ROLLER.
Thanks and,
Good luck
$1500 to Calif. for shipping

So 15 for the trip to ca 15 to east coast and 15 for the car for a total of $4,500. SOLD

Ha Ha ,Just add 1 more 0 and your there. I can even get you a Condo to stay in while your here . For a little more I'd even throw in the complete 426 M/W that I'm building for the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back