• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 fury front and rear sway bars

63fury500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:48 AM
Reaction score
We have a 63 fury with a 500 inch stroker motor,its got the qa1 front upper and lower control arms,7 quart milodon deep pan,auto tranz,tti headers with 3 inch exhaust,looking for a front and rear swaybar,anyone have any idea where we should start,what will fit,thanx in advance

Hotchkis Suspension makes very good sway bar kits for one.
The 3'' exhaust pipes may cause clearance problem if you are using full tail pipes.

I installed hellwig on the front if my 64. Nice product with heavy duty brackets and parts. The saddle bend in the middle was too close to the center rad to kframe bracket, so I had to space that down.

I put Hellwig on a 66 Charger and a 67 Dart. They make good products too. Happy with them all.

I have a FirmFeel bar on the front. Didn't find a rear one listed for a 63...

DSCN0591.JPG DSCN0592.JPG

We have a 63 fury with a 500 inch stroker motor,its got the qa1 front upper and lower control arms,7 quart milodon deep pan,auto tranz,tti headers with 3 inch exhaust,looking for a front and rear swaybar,anyone have any idea where we should start,what will fit,thanx in advance
Put a big front bar on it and don't worry about a rear bar. Use good shocks. Bilstein or Koni, no auto part store shocks.

Auto Transport Service
Back