• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 63 fury parts wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

63fury500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
Looking for front and rear bumpers for a 63 fury,going to paint them so chrome condition doesnt matter,want something straight with no bends,small nicks and minor dents are ok,also looking for front fenderwell splash guards,front by the headlights and the ones that cover the door hinge area,also drivers side door hinge for a 2 door and the striker,rear seat covers and front seat covers

i have what u need,,,the entire front clip has been removed and for sale.belvedere
IMG_0225.JPG
008.JPG
.but i.m leaving for reno tomorrow and my back is out also :(....pic of front clip,u can see how straight it all is.. only pics i have right now.

63 Fury 500, Im right here in Beaver Dam Wi. I have the white 63 Sport Fury Convert and baby blue 63 4 door Savoy that you must have seen at all the local shows. How is it I don't know of you? I have lots of parts so call me if you want.

Please use the PM (conversation) system to communicate phone numbers and other personal info. Thanks

DSCN3205.JPG DSCN3206.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
63 Fury 500, Im right here in Beaver Dam Wi. I have the white 63 Sport Fury Convert and baby blue 63 4 door Savoy that you must have seen at all the local shows. How is it I don't know of you? I have lots of parts so call me if you want.

View attachment 814123 View attachment 814124
DOnt get out much lol,I'm hearing impaired so can't do the phone,do you have any kick panels?bumpers?what all do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:
DOnt get out much lol,I'm hearing impaired so can't do the phone,do you have any kick panels?bumpers?what all do you have?
I might have some red kick panels and do have front and rear bumpers that will need to be straightened.

DSCN3307.JPG

Hi Glenn - horning in the this post for a sec to connect with you on another issue. Will send a PM. Ron h.

I might have some red kick panels and do have front and rear bumpers that will need to be straightened.

View attachment 815433
interested in the kick panels,looking for straight bumpers though,also and front fenderwell splash guards,need the ones covering the headlights and the one covering the hinge area,thanx,just have to ask also looking for rear seat covers or seats and front bucket seats

interested in the kick panels,looking for straight bumpers though,also and front fenderwell splash guards,need the ones covering the headlights and the one covering the hinge area,thanx,just have to ask also looking for rear seat covers or seats and front bucket seats
Whats your address? I'd like to meet you and see your Sport Fury! Didn't know there was another one right here in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back