63 Ply Spt Fury Power window motors

Electrical & Ignition

1. 63SPF

63SPF MOPAR 4 LIFE ! MOPAR OR BUST ! PLYMOUTH'S RULE ! FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    Aloha,
    I'm replacing all 4 power window motors and switches on my 63 Ply. Spt. Fury convertible . So hard to find and pain to install. Any and all input is appreciated . Mahalo C

2. chignikred

chignikred Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    here is what I have. PM me if you want to discuss or if no one has given any in Hawaii

PW switches 63 (1).jpg PW switches 63 (2).jpg

3. ModernNostalgia

ModernNostalgia Active Member

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    Yeah, there's not a lot of support there! My '64 Fury has power windows, and I'm also in the process of restoring switches/motors. I found a company local to me that rebuilds electric motors, starters, and alternators and they said they were confident they could rebuild the "motor" part of the window motor, but if the gear drive is bad, we're pretty much screwed. If they are in fact able to rebuild my motors successfully, I'm thinking about putting together a "core" program on my website where you can buy the motors and send back your cores. Still haven't figured anything out on the switches! I don't foresee those ever being available aftermarket, so I'm thinking a "rebuild" service might be useful. I've rebuilt the switches before (it's not too difficult), the problem is getting the chrome in decent looking condition...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.