• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Ply Spt Fury Power window motors

63SPF

MOPAR 4 LIFE ! MOPAR OR BUST ! PLYMOUTH'S RULE !
Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
Aloha,
I'm replacing all 4 power window motors and switches on my 63 Ply. Spt. Fury convertible . So hard to find and pain to install. Any and all input is appreciated . Mahalo C

here is what I have. PM me if you want to discuss or if no one has given any in Hawaii

PW switches 63 (1).jpg PW switches 63 (2).jpg

Yeah, there's not a lot of support there! My '64 Fury has power windows, and I'm also in the process of restoring switches/motors. I found a company local to me that rebuilds electric motors, starters, and alternators and they said they were confident they could rebuild the "motor" part of the window motor, but if the gear drive is bad, we're pretty much screwed. If they are in fact able to rebuild my motors successfully, I'm thinking about putting together a "core" program on my website where you can buy the motors and send back your cores. Still haven't figured anything out on the switches! I don't foresee those ever being available aftermarket, so I'm thinking a "rebuild" service might be useful. I've rebuilt the switches before (it's not too difficult), the problem is getting the chrome in decent looking condition...

Auto Transport Service
Back