• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 63 Plymouth Belvedere HT Coupe in Northern NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

dart165

Local time
12:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, new to this particular forum, since my Mopar stash doesn't currently include any B Bodies (yet) but I figured I'd post up one that my old man is letting go on ebay.
I live in Michigan, and he (and the car) are in Northern NJ, so if you're interested or have questions just reach out to him through eBay and he'll get back to ya with answers.

From what I remember of the car (it's been a few years since I saw it), it's all there, and solid(ish) depending on what your definition of solid is. It needs patches all over, but not full panels if that makes sense. (see eBay description for a more in-depth look at it)
He bought it a few years back with grand intentions that never materialized so I've been working on him to let some cars go that he hasn't gotten to and won't be getting to any time soon

He's letting it go, "No Reserve", so potentially it'll go pretty cheap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1963-Plymo...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Very Typical! These cars all have the same rust issues. My 63 was in the same condition when purchased for 2500, 20 years ago. RUFFCUT

please MARK sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back