• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Plymouth stock eliminator project

cjd1963

Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
Bought a 63 Sport Fury hardtop yesterday set up for stock eliminator racing. 383 4bbl. Will be running it in H/SA. 12.15 index.3505 lbs. with driver. Needing some interior parts...door panels and rear window panels. Stock steering wheel and bucket seats. Have a few other things to address but nothing major.

FYNH8945 (2).JPG

DAUH1063 (2).JPG

IMG_4710.JPG

IMG_4711.JPG

IMG_4715.JPG

IMG_4714.JPG

What is up with that steering wheel? Will a stock one go back onto the column?

Nice!

Was it ever run in that configuration?
What did it go?
Hasn't been down the track yet. The guy's partner passed away recently and he has too many other projects to finish it. Fresh engine with only dyno time on it. Made 425 hp. Fresh rear end, wheels and tires, cal tracs. Expecting it to run in the 11.70 to 80 range

I may have a black one in storage. I see in your other post red or white.

Last edited:
Hasn't been down the track yet. The guy's partner passed away recently and he has too many other projects to finish it. Fresh engine with only dyno time on it. Made 425 hp. Fresh rear end, wheels and tires, cal tracs. Expecting it to run in the 11.70 to 80 range
Awesome. Always wanted to make my 64 a stocker. Hope to hear you get some numbers

Nice. Hope to see you at thet track this Summer.
Doug

I will check the storage locker tomorrow if it doesn't snow too much Thursday. Otherwise Friday. Pretty sure it's there. Problem is that it's not from a Sport Fury. Not sure the difference between Savoy, Belevedere, and Fury. The one I have is a Savoy I believe. Maybe it is just the horn ring. Not sure how original you are making it.

Last edited:
I have a red one from a 1963 Savoy not a fury, horn ring and centerpiece. The wheel is cracked though and will need restoring. The horn ring and center piece are driver quality.

Great looking find! Good luck with your parts search, and hope you have a blast racing it!

Got the steering wheel. Shows some wear on it as it is from a 63. No cracks or splits. I could take some pictures if you want. This would work until you find a Sport Fury wheel if that is your goal. I made my interior as nice as possible but it's never going to be a show car. It's a race car and that's how I approach it. That car of yours will look great.

Got the steering wheel. Shows some wear on it as it is from a 63. No cracks or splits. I could take some pictures if you want. This would work until you find a Sport Fury wheel if that is your goal. I made my interior as nice as possible but it's never going to be a show car. It's a race car and that's how I approach it. That car of yours will look great.
Yes post a picture please

I have a red one from a 1963 Savoy not a fury, horn ring and centerpiece. The wheel is cracked though and will need restoring. The horn ring and center piece are driver quality.
Could you post a picture of it please?

Auto Transport Service
Back