• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 belvedere frame specs needed

retractable

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:41 AM
Reaction score
I need to do some frame work on the front frame on a 64 Belvedere 2 dr ht that i just purchased. Where can i find frame specs or measurements? Thanks

All the frame specs your looking for are in the service manual. 64...if you can't find one, 65 is real close, if not the same.

Check Allpar for free copies of manuals.

Frame specs

I need to do some frame work on the front frame on a 64 Belvedere 2 dr ht that i just purchased. Where can i find frame specs or measurements? Thanks

This was taken from the 65 Plymouth service manual off a web site ,the 64 is the same wheelbase as the 65.These are the spec for the Belvedere and the Satellite. If needed I can check my 64 Manual in the shop, but I am sure the frame specs would be the same. If you have a 64 Plymouth shop manual, it would be in Group 23 in the body section.

Hope this will help you out.

Jeff

001 - Copy.jpg

Thank You for all the help. These will be what I need. I will be ordering a 64 shop manual. I like to have a manual for each of my cars.

64 Plymouth frame specs

retractable

Here is a diagram from the 64 shop manual. Looks like they use different measuring points between the 2 diagrams from 64 and 65. The wheelbases are the same for both years 116".Wagons in Plymouth had the same wheelbase 116".

JeffDSCN9543.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know for sure if any dif between 64-65 frames, thinking just dif body shells. But, 64 book in hand is right step.

Besides, the first diagram has 'station wagon' written all over it. I'd think there would be differences there.

I don't know why there are different specs diagrams. The one that Ply64post posted were on a different page also but the picture of the frame looked like the car. the other diagram is on 23-90 and all say station wagon. I have a manual on order so I will see what that looks like. Thanks Jay

I received the shop manual with the diagram in post #8. The car went to the frame shop today and should be done early next week. The right rail is up more then it looked like. The car is running and driving after 15 years in storage. I even have all the brakes rebuilt and loose.

Auto Transport Service
Back