• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 dodge 330 max wedge = Interior Needed

hogpowr

Local time
8:34 PM
Reaction score
guys, I need a light blue interior for a 64 dodge 330 max wedge car. can anyone tell me who or where I can find an interior. seats, steering wheel, door panels, kick panels.. etc..

Thanks

Rob

Legendary, Gary Ball, Kramer, to name a few.

give Gary Ball He can fix you up with the interior (574-529-0850)

guys, I need a light blue interior for a 64 dodge 330 max wedge car. can anyone tell me who or where I can find an interior. seats, steering wheel, door panels, kick panels.. etc..

Thanks

Rob

rob, are you going to run a bench seat or buckets?

- - - Updated - - -

2013-02-05 16 38 07.jpg2013-02-05 16 38 26.jpgif you are going with the factory look and not the "A990" look then check out SMS auto fabrics, they carry the exact matching cloth and viny (3 colors)l for the seat covers and they also have the replacement door panels that are ready to bolt on and you don't have to worry about the door panel metal tops...
check out the photos of my quote from them..

thanks guys. I've heard of gary ball.. just never saw a phone number for him.

- - - Updated - - -

wow..that sms stuff looks nice. I have a set of old A990 seats with aluminum mounts.. however I know technically the max wedge cars ran mostly bench seats... I definitely want to talk to SMS.

- - - Updated - - -

Phil - You're the best. I'm gonna just start emailing you with questions when I have one.. thanks again. I already sent an email to SMS. I don't have a back seat... need to look for that and a bench seat. I may stick with A990 style buckets... My car is too far gone to go concours original. I'm going to run with what I envision the owners would have raced it as.. old mechanical tach mounted on the dash.. rollcage... slicks..etc. I'm still looking for a real stage 3 crossram... the real cross rams seem to be next to impossible to find.

Auto Transport Service
Back