• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 64 Dodge 4 door sedan $7500

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwi

Local time
7:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Very original 330 sedan. Slant 6, 3 speed on the tree, radio delete, bench seat, AC. New battery, coil, starter relay, plugs, electronic ignition, new clutch. Excellent drum brakes. Speedometer shows just under 58K miles, probably turned over once, but car is in really nice shape.
Very straight body, original paint.....with chips here and there, new interior, floors perfect, all glass perfect. Windows go up and down, doors lock, all lights work as they should.
AC worked fine until 3 days ago (I hear a leak in the front of the compressor).

Original 14" wheels, spare, jack and hubcaps. I have all the paperwork that came with it originally, including build sheet, original bill of sale, owners manuals, etc....
Only rust spot is in the inside of the passenger side trunk wheel well, does not go through, no holes, otherwise car is rust free!
This is a daily driver, go anywhere car.
$7500 (or trade for an automatic Mopar)
Selling because wife refuses to drive a stick shift.... (like she didn't own a 4 speed VW bug for 10 years!) :rolleyes:

IMG_1440.JPG
IMG_1453.JPG
IMG_1454.JPG
IMG_1456.JPG
IMG_1464.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG

Wanna trade ? Mines a automatic. You always wanted a gasser.This is close.
IMG_2966.jpg
IMG_2971.jpg

Hey thanks for the offer. My main reason for selling is the non automatic tranny, other wise I would keep it. Also, want to stay with more of a street/highway car for the time being. I was just thinking about possibly putting a 318/727 combo in it so that we could hit the highway to Florida with it, if only I could find a reasonable ($$) way of doing it.

Mine's a 318/904 with 3.23 gears. It should blow down the highway nicely.
A new heat and A/C setup would be all you need ! It wouldn't be hard to do a swap to a 904 behind your slant. I got one of those too laying around.Hint,hint .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back