• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 64 Dodge 440 / 440 Cross Max Wedge

Status
Not open for further replies.

john perez

Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
64 Dodge 440, 2 door hardtop, white / red stripe, located 06278. 440 block with Max Wedge Cross Ram intake coupled with Torque Flight 3 speed automatic transmission. Car has Max Wedge exhaust manifolds with racing lake plugs and 3 inch exhaust pipes to the rear Newer restoration, excellent paint and bright works, new interior, tires are in excellent condition, 3.55 sure grip, 8 3/4 rear, Comp Cam, Two Edelbrock 4 barrel carbs, Be Cool Radiator / with electric fan, electronic ignition, all gauges work ( Fuel, Temp, Oil Pressure, Amp, Clock delete ) Remote drivers mirror, seat belts, heater 3 speeds all work, original AM radio which also works, wipers work, all signals lights, dimmers and high and low beams work. Just had tune up all fluids, plugs oil / gas filter changed and carbs tuned. Comes with spare tire, tire cover, jack, base and jack handle. New alternator, voltage regulator, battery and belts replaced. New thermostat, radiator flushed and antifreeze just replaced. Comes with original build sheet,window sticker, original factory divers manual with vin stamped on cover and assorted other dealer brochures and service records . $38,000

DSC06701.JPG DSC06725.JPG DSC06727.JPG DSC06712.JPG DSC06714.JPG DSC06722.JPG DSC06718.JPG DSC06719.JPG DSC06695.JPG DSC06728.JPG

This was a 426 max from factory?

No, 440 big block base and cross max wedge intake.

Thank you for all the kind words I have received. It is listed on eBay for those interested with many more new photos and much more information. I also have a 360 walk around video with the vehicle running for anyone interested. You can contact me through this forum or through eBay. Sorry I don't know how to post a link to my auction, working my smart phone is enough of a challenge for this 80 year old guy.
Thanks, John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back