• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Dodge 440 hardtop 426W 4 speed

aaqar2

Local time
5:19 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, trying to find production numbers on this car, no air, no PS, no PB.

I just found a site that lists a 64 Dodge as available with a 426 wedge single four barrel, 375 HP and 465 LBTQ at 5600 rpm. Anyone know for sure if this was an option, driving Me crazy trying to verify a singe 4 barrel 426 in a 64 Dodge.
The lady I just bought this car from swears her brother, who owned the car and bought it second hand in 1966 from the original dealership it was sold from, is a 426 car.

This was absolutely an option! Had a friend with one. They are rated at 365 HP if memory serves and were called "Street Wedges", although most I ever saw were 1965 models....They had Carter AFB carburetors and chrome valve covers. We were all knee deep in Mopars during these years and tried to keep up with everything! Were just getting over them makin "Big" cars out of our beloved Sport Furys at the time, but then we discovered Satelites!! LOL!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back