• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Dodge 440 Hardtop near Minneapolis NOT MINE

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:33 PM
Reaction score
I caught this on Facebook and thought I would pass it on. I hope to have a 64 one day but I don't need a project car. This one looks pretty solid and it looked pretty good before it was taken apart.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/pts/d/osakis-1964-dodge-440-2dr-hdtp-project/7292202978.html

64.jpg

Great guy too!!
I see what looks like another B body in the shop. Good to hear. I first saw the pics, the location and price and I sat up in my chair. Dang, it's been taken apart and I can't do a project like that. Absolutely no place to build a car.

I want his 64 too!! He told me he wants to sell the 64 to get another 62 so he has “husband and wife” 62s.

I want his 64 too!! He told me he wants to sell the 64 to get another 62 so he has “husband and wife” 62s.
LOL THat's cool. I wish my wife was more interested. No I don't. LOL

I am blessed my wife and 2 year old daughter love my hobby!! They do, however give me space to enjoy the cars on my own at times too :)

That '64 looks as if it would have been a Real Nice Survivor, to drive as it was. Somehow, These Days, it seems taking the cars apart, also subtracts from their value ? At this point, it's Time to Drive these Dinosaurs, Before They are made "Extinct"...

That '64 looks as if it would have been a Real Nice Survivor, to drive as it was. Somehow, These Days, it seems taking the cars apart, also subtracts from their value ? At this point, it's Time to Drive these Dinosaurs, Before They are made "Extinct"...
My thought too. I could have fun with that one as is. I like unrestored originals.

That is about as nice an original 64 as you're going to find. I agree, it's a shame that he took it apart.

Well at least it doesn't look like anything than unbolting parts happened? Just bolt it back together and install a big block. Needs a labor discount however, was worth more together.

My thought too. I could have fun with that one as is. I like unrestored originals.
Yep Mike I seen that one on my local Craig's list also.
We just got to many projects to finish.
Lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back