• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Dodge aluminum hood trim & drip rails

hogpowr

Local time
4:42 PM
Reaction score
Guys -

I'm in need of the front aluminum hood trim (goes across the front edge of hood) and both drivers side and passenger side drip rails for 64 two door sedan. if anyone has anything or knows of anyone selling trim, let me know.

thanks!

You can keep an eye out on E-bay. I bought the aluminum hood strip on E-bay about 10 years ago, but it wasn't cheap @ $200. Was absolutely perfect condition though so it was worth it. That's the only place I've ever seen them.

Is the drip rail trim you want the 'thin' 1/2" wide stuff. Or the wider version?
Red

I got mine from Bill at Special T Unlimited. The website is funky, best to just call.
call Bill at 847-255-5494

thanks guys. Yes I believe the drip rail is quite thin. I need the sedan drip rail. The hard top rail would be entirely different.

That hood nose trim..very hard to find a good one . Probably best to find a decent one and have the dents taken out of it and polish. Anodizing is very pricey, A clear urathane will keep your shine............................MO

I think the drip rail trim is the same for 2 door sedans and 4 door cars

I'm pretty sure they are. On all those 4 door to 2 door conversions the roofs are the same. If you want I can check my 65 4 door parts car and get back to you.

The top windshield corner trim pieces for a four door & sedan have a smaller channel than the hardtop. The side trim is also different.

windshield corners.JPG

I'm pretty sure they are. On all those 4 door to 2 door conversions the roofs are the same. If you want I can check my 65 4 door parts car and get back to you.
JT - if you have time to check. I would be very interested if you have 2 drip rails.. thanks.

I will take a look at them this Sunday,my only garage day, and get back to you that night.

Auto Transport Service
Back