• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Dodge coming home today

aaqar2

Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
Well, the day has come, time to bring the 64 Dodge 440 home today, film at 11:00!:yes:
By the way tomorrow the 61 Phoenix comes home to.

Thats great. :yes: Ron

just got back, no pics yet, too damm tired , hot, and sweaty, looks like more of a project than i anticipated, but it's real 426 4 speed car, did the numbers on the block XXXXXX730.
More info tomorrow, sorry guys.

just got back, no pics yet, too damm tired , hot, and sweaty, looks like more of a project than i anticipated, but it's real 426 4 speed car, did the numbers on the block XXXXXX730.
More info tomorrow, sorry guys.

No excuse. :lotsocoffee:

UH Oh! a friend of mine came by today, he was looking at a trailer I had just gotten, and also wanted to know if I wanted the 71 Demon (318 auto car) that I had sold him a few years ago, he's done a little work on it, new tires and such, and wanted less than I sold it to him before, Damm here we go again, seems car are falling outta the sky lately, well gotta go preflight the truck N' trailer:banana:

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

Come on guys, wouldn't wanna takes pics of Your wife/girlfriend without any makeup on, at least let me wipe her off and get some tires on it.:grin:

sure,a hemi car with no pics, next youll tell me santas real. lol just kidding

I was looking up part numbers today to see how original the motor is, the block is the same high nickel as the 426 max wedge blocks, casting #2406730, some regular 426's had 2440873 bocks the distributor is the correct 426 single 4 barrel dual piont tach drive part# 1BS-4011E. I cleaned up the air cleaner which has some pitting and here's shot of the dist.
Hey, I hope I'm not boring you guys with these details, is so, just give Me a cease and desist smiley. Just kinda interesting that these things survived all this time, and I'm kinda pumped about finding and saving this ole car:D

IMGP1605.jpg

IMGP1606.jpg

View attachment 329810

View attachment 329811

View attachment 329812

View attachment 329813

Auto Transport Service
Back