• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 64 dodge dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim

Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
complete dash out of a 330 dodge dash frame has rust hole so just parting it out has 61,000 miles on odometer
radio works/ speaker / bezel nice shape
glove box door with 330 emblem $55.00
cluster $125.00
TOO many individual parts to post prices.
all parts shipping extra.
shipped from 54423
was $1.18 in change in ash tray dated 1965 which i'm keeping & 1 beer bottle cap lol.

104_3169.JPG 104_3168.JPG 104_3167.JPG 104_3170.JPG 104_3172.JPG 104_3171.JPG 104_3173.JPG 104_3174.JPG

complete dash out of a 330 dodge dash frame has rust hole so just parting it out has 61,000 miles on odometer
cluster $125.00
shipped from 54423
was $1.18 in change in ash tray dated 1965 which i'm keeping & 1 beer bottle cap lol.

View attachment 953394 View attachment 953395 View attachment 953396 View attachment 953398 View attachment 953399 View attachment 953400 View attachment 953402 View attachment 953403

Hey Jim, I could use the whole dash assembly if you could ship it. Willing to make a deal. is the rust spot on the lower right the only major issue? Please let me know. Thanks, Mike

I already gutted the whole dash, saved all parts but the rust hole is bad. you know 64 & 65 (dodge & Plymouth) dash frames are the same. I have another dash frame but shipping would be costly.

I already gutted the whole dash, saved all parts but the rust hole is bad. you know 64 & 65 (dodge & Plymouth) dash frames are the same. I have another dash frame but shipping would be costly.

Yep you are right, cost a lot to ship the whole thing. Hey Jim your mail box is full and would like to make an offer on some of these parts to try and piece a dash together. Thanks for letting me know about the 64-65 interchangeability I happen to have an uncut 65 dash frame in the shed out of a Coronet. Gonna be a lot of work to swap this dash out but the car I just bought the wiring and dash are all modified and considering trying to return it to close to stock some day. Hey I could really use the cluster with all the wiring, heater control bezel, and blower motor switch and radio. Looks like I will have to drill a hole for the light switch on the spare 65 dash I have but that seems to be the only difference. Do you know where I can find the shifter delete plate for 64 Polara? Man I can go on and on but I will leave you alone for now… lol. Thanks and let me know, Mike

Do you have a steering wheel? Does not have to be excellent and color does not matter, going to try to restore one for my 64 Polara....thanks.

Yep you are right, cost a lot to ship the whole thing. Hey Jim your mail box is full and would like to make an offer on some of these parts to try and piece a dash together. Thanks for letting me know about the 64-65 interchangeability I happen to have an uncut 65 dash frame in the shed out of a Coronet. Gonna be a lot of work to swap this dash out but the car I just bought the wiring and dash are all modified and considering trying to return it to close to stock some day. Hey I could really use the cluster with all the wiring, heater control bezel, and blower motor switch and radio. Looks like I will have to drill a hole for the light switch on the spare 65 dash I have but that seems to be the only difference. Do you know where I can find the shifter delete plate for 64 Polara? Man I can go on and on but I will leave you alone for now… lol. Thanks and let me know, Mike
mike, call me @ 715-592-5031 for more info. lets talk on phone versus this forum. can get more done by talking to each other. send me an e-mail address for I-phone pic's. THX Jim

your inbox is full.

Just freed space in my inbox. Left other info also. Thanks

cluster $125.00
shipped from 54423

View attachment 953394 View attachment 953395 View attachment 953396 View attachment 953398 View attachment 953399 View attachment 953400 View attachment 953402 View attachment 953403
all dash parts sold except dash pad & glove box with 330 emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back